Features on Industrial rubber roller
A. When the molecular chain slides, the analytical effect of A large amount of physical adsorption absorbs external forces and ACTS as A buffer.
B. Due to high hysteresis loss caused by sliding grinding, the rubber material will consume part of energy and dissipate as heat energy, so as to protect the rubber from being damaged.
C. The result of molecular chain sliding is that the rubber chain is highly oriented and the stress is uniformly distributed, thus bearing a large stress or modulus.
Precautions for use
1. When handling and moving, lift the shaft to prevent the rubber surface from knocking, touching and scratching.
2. For new rollers temporarily not used, please do not take off the wrapping paper, the wrapping paper can play a protective role.
3. When installing, rollers should be aligned to parallel position, pressure between the rollers and product must be uniform.
4. When storing, special stand must be used to ensure that the surface of roller is not compressed and does not touch any other objects for a long time.
5. The surface of roller must be cleaned with cleaning fluid after shutdown
Next page >>