Chromium plating roller
I. Introduction of Yahua rollers for steel industry:
Using high quality 20# steel, 45# steel and forged alloy steel from both domestic and foreign suppliers, with advanced heat treatment process to temper, de-stress and quench, uniform wall thickness of the hole after machining, the surface hardness after quenching up to RHC 50-58.
Internal structure: there are heating or cooling structure, two or three layers, spiral or z-shaped runner, inner sleeve and roller interference drying, both sides or the same side in and out of the water.
The surface can be hard chrome plated, ceramic sprayed, polished, ground and treated with other process.
Mirror finish can be up to RA0.01 (grade 14)
machining accuracy: temperature difference ≤1℃, thermal deformation ≤0.01mm, flatness, run-out, coaxial ≤0.01mm
It is applied to the surface of plastic sheet, leather, metal, paper, film, nonwoven materials, etc.
Our company adopts strict production process to provide customers with high quality product, roller specification and technical requirement according to customer requirement.
Precautions for use
1. When handling and moving, lift the shaft to prevent the rubber surface from knocking, touching and scratching.
2. For new rollers temporarily not used, please do not take off the wrapping paper, the wrapping paper can play a protective role.
3. When installing, rollers should be aligned to parallel position, pressure between the rollers and product must be uniform.
4. When storing, special stand must be used to ensure that the surface of roller is not compressed and does not touch any other objects for a long time.
5. The surface of roller must be cleaned with cleaning fluid after shutdown
Next page >>